Friday, April 6, 2007

Jaelbait

Wednesday means America’s Next Top Model. If you missed it and plan to watch the rerun Sunday night, do not read further.

While Twiggy talked to the girls about changing their name, I thought to myself What would my name be? If I kept my name like Jael and Jaslene did, my name would be Ann. Boring. Maybe Chann. What would the four sides of me be?

I really like Jaslene; she has a crazy body that both scares and impresses me. Every time she undresses and we see her white cotton undies I'm like What? I really dislike Jael for so many reasons. The voice (obviously). The clothes (the short plaid skirt, the tan one-piece gaucho pant situation). If she were hot, we could call her Jaelbait, but she’s not. She has terrible skin. Makeup doesn’t work. And then the party and the crazy dancing? Back at the house, she's often half naked. If you want to see her naked, well,
you can. She wants to be a Suicide Girl so bad.

No comments: