Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Restless leg?

What is restless leg syndrome? I don't want to Google it because I don't want to find out that it's not what I've got. Because I'm worried I've got something that no one else has. Haha, I know. But seriously. Today on my flight home I reclined my seat farther back than ever before. And with the little white pillow in its papery sham and some kitty yin yang hoodie padding, I was pretty comfy except for this problem I will call restless leg? for now. I explained this thing to Mr. Meinrath while in San Francisco, and there is a chance he used to have the same problem. Apparently he used to scrunch his toes a lot, which is one symptom of my restess leg?. It feels like a deep itch. You know about an itch under your jeans. Well, imagine an itch deep under your skin! Today it was my left foot, or maybe it is always my left foot. Since I can't drug my feet, I have to do something about it. So I scratch my left foot with my right foot and scrunch my toes and kick around and slip my feet out of my shoes, slip my feet back in my shoes, nothing helps. And trying not to think about it brings it back. Even now, I'm thinking about it and that feeling is creeping back. It's the worst.

No comments: